December 13, 2016
Winter Asian Green Salad
4/5 baby gem lettuce
2 tbsp mirin
1 tbsp tamari
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp mayonasse
pinch of salt and pepper
- Cut the gem lettuce in halves, lengthways.
- Slice the avocados.
- Using a peeler cut strips of cucumber like ribbons
- Place the avocados first on the platter, then the gem lettuce and the cucumber ribbons twirled on.
- Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Drizzle with the dressing and garnish with chopped parsley and some lemon wedges.