Serve up summer in a glass with this refreshing grapefruit spritz cocktail.
Ready in a matter of minutes, it's bursting with flavour and the rich combination of colours from the fruit looks simply divine on the table.
It's my go-to drink on hot summer days with friends and family, and I can guarantee that everyone will be asking you for the recipe!
Serves: 6 people (makes one pitcher)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Ice cubes
- 1-2 Pink Grapefruits (cut into slices)
- 360ml Aperol
- 540ml Prosecco
- 400ml Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 300ml Soda Water
- Fill your favourite pitcher or jug with ice cubes and the grapefruit slices.
- Pour in the aperol, prosecco, grapefruit juice and then top up with the soda water, and stir well until fully combined.
- Pour into some lovely long cocktail or tumbler glasses, adding a slice of grapefruit to each glass for garnish.
- For an extra pop of colour you could even add a bright red cherry to the glass.
Enjoy as is, or serve with one of these gorgeous Alfresco Summer Salads.