This is the ultimate Tucker family recipe for the perfect fluffy vanilla pancakes.
Makes around 15 of my perfect fluffy vanilla pancakes
300g Plain flour
1 level tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 eggs (beaten)
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl (flour, baking powder, pinch of salt & sugar)
- Add in the vanilla essence, eggs and milk and keep stirring together
- Heat a smooth frying pan and spray with oil
- Pour in 2 tbsp of batter at a time
- Allow to cook until the edges come away easily and it starts to bubble. Flip over to cook the other side - it probably only needs about a minute or so.
- I topped mine with my favourite fruit... fresh raspberries, strawberries and a dribble of golden syrup
Be light with your hand when mixing - like you're adding air to the batter. I hope you enjoy these fluffy vanilla pancakes!
Looking for more inspiration? Try my waffle recipe here.