Hosting brunch in a hurry?
The humble bagel is your new best friend, and let's be honest...who doesn't love a bagel!?
Simple, affordable and delicious, bagels are easy to dress up so your guests still feel like they're being treated to a little indulgence.
Grab a selection of toppings and let your friends and family have fun and get creative with a 'build your own bagel' session.
- Smoked salmon with lemon wedges
- Cream cheese (because how can we not!)
- Sliced olives and capers
- Sliced spring onions
- Sliced tomatoes
- Pickled ginger
- Baby gherkins
- Sliced red onions
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
You could also use cheddar, ham, or go sweet with nut butters - really the skies the limit!
SHOP THE TABLE:
- Start with a plain linen tablecloth or go rustic with a wooden table
- Add some small serving plates like our Khaki Bijou Glass Bread Plates
- Pair with our Pewter Shimmer Cutlery for understated minimalism
- Add some colour with beautiful glassware & linens. We used our Sapphire Jewel Wine Glasses, Alpine Jewel Tumblers and Sage Green Napkins
- Lay out your bagels and toppings on a tray as a beautiful centerpiece. We used our Vintage Baking Sheet
- Finish with some cut flowers of your choice in our Vintage Bottles
Serve everything up with your preferred choice of fizz and let the feasting begin :)