2 Colour ways... Dusty Pinks or Autumn Greens
I love dressing my table and ultimately setting the scene for when I have people over for dinner. People seem to always ask me how did I do that and where did I get all the things from.
I wanted to show you just how easy it is to make a chic halloween table setting and how you can make it look amazing without spending a fortune. Here are my tricks and tips….
I went to Tesco’s to buy a mixture of pumpkin sizes to spray paint. I spray-painted them pink, copper and light and dark grey in my dad’s garden on old newspaper. I also found some white ones that I left white for the table.
- 5 large stems of Eucalyptus leaves
- 4 small pink or green Hydrangeas (choose the colour you want – I chose pink for my one table and green for my other – you would need 4 of the colour you want)
- 4 stems of pink or white Lisianthus, depending on the colour of Hydrangeas (I would use white Lisianthus with the green Hydrangeas and pink Lisianthus with the pink Hydrangeas)
- I cut the eucalyptus leaves roughly in similar lengths (around 20-25cm long)
- The flowers I cut shorter and then placed them into small jugs, extra glasses or empty small wine decanters.
Dusty Pink Halloween Table
Table Cloth £89.99 and Fabric Napkins set of 4 £22.99 - Zara Home Candlesticks – Zara Home £22.99 Cutlery – Zara Home Clear Glasses – Similar Ones £6.00 Pink stemmed glasses – Zara Home (in stores only) Wine Decanter – Zara Home - £25.99 Plates ( from my own collection from years ago – something similar £2-£9) Salt and Pepper /Tea Light Holders – Hobby Craft - £1.20
Autumn Green Halloween Table
Table Cloth £89.99 and Fabric Napkins set of 4 £22.99 - Zara Home Candlesticks – Zara Home £22.99 Dark Green Glass Tumblers Green Stemmed Glass Water Jug – Zara Home - £49.99 Plates ( from my own collection from years ago – something similar £2-£9) Salt and Pepper /Tea Light Holders – Hobby Craft - £1.20 Gold Cutlery - Zara Home from £9.99